As part of our ongoing series of handy resource guides, here are all the known 2009 Toyota Tundra problems.
Toyota recently announced a substantial increase in its May 2012 sales numbers. North American sales were up 72.9 percent versus May 2011. The Toyota Tundra sold really well, up 88 percent, surprising market analysts.
Here is a hopefully helpful list of all the known 2008 Toyota Tundra Problems. We are still big fans of the truck, we just thought a reference guide would be handy.
Search terms people used to find this page:
- 2008 toyota tundra problems
- 2008 toyota tundra 5 7 problems
- 2008 tundra noise when going up hill
- 2008 tundra UNDER POWERED
- any fix for bad design of 2010 Tundra done light which stays ON when turned on manually until battery dies or turned off manually
- does a 2008 toyota tundra rear end go out with 150kmiles
Toyota recently revealed an all-new Toyota RAV4 electric-powered SUV, a result of the partnership with Tesla, that took only 22 months to develop. With this new model on the market, a plug-in Hybrid Tundra should be quick to follow.
Toyota has recently released a Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) for 2010-2012 Tundra’s related to the rear bumper exhibiting rust or corrosion on it.