Toyota Tundra Lift Height Visual Guide – Find the Right Height for You
One of the more frustrating things when deciding to lift your truck is determining how high you should go and what it will look like. Check out these excellent visual representations of what adding height to your truck looks like.
First before we get to the visual guide, special thanks to TundraTalk.net member Steve_G_PW for creating these visuals and allowing us permission to run them. We were taken aback at how well they were done and thought it would be of great help to anyone looking for a visual idea of what the finished height of various lifts/tires looks like.
Steve installed a BDS 7″ lift and Icons (5-8651 coil-overs for front and 5-7721 rear 2.5″ remote reservoir shocks) on his truck. He also says his tires are American Racing Marins that are 22 x 9 with +38mm offset and 6.75: backspacing. There is plenty more information on the truck here on Tundratalk.net.
Once again, thank you Steve!
If you are interested in BDS suspension systems, we have done some reviews.
BDS reviews and other related posts:
- BDS Suspension High Clearance Lift Kits for the Toyota Tundra
- New Fox Racing 2.5” Remote Reservoir Coil-Over Upgrade for BDS 7” Lift Kits
- Toyota Tundra Leveling Kit and Front End Lift Information
Search terms people used to find this page:
- what is the smallest lift for a 2012 toyota tundra with 35
- how much lift do i need to level my 2012 tundra
Filed Under: Tundra Lift Kits