Quick and Easy Toyota Tundra Gun Mount
Do you need to keep a gun in your Tundra within easy reach? For your sake, I hope the answer is “No.”
However, if the answer is “yes”, here’s a quick and easy gun mounting tip for you.
1. Buy a standard holster.
2. Clip it to the plastic panel below the steering column.
3. Make sure you don’t leave your gun in your parked vehicle at the mall, grocery store, etc., because someone might break in.
4. Don’t knock the gun out of it’s holster when you get out of your truck (your knee can hit it pretty easily from what I’m told).
5. Some states have laws against having a loaded weapon within easy reach of anyone riding in the passenger compartment (including my home state of Colorado), so keep that in mind.
6. Ask yourself if the benefits of this quick access outweigh the safety and security of a truck-mounted gun safe like this one.
It’s easy to imagine a scenario with the above setup where you forget your gun in your truck and someone else gets their hands on it.
What do you think? Cool or not cool?
Filed Under: TundraHeadquarters.com