SEMA 2011 – Scion Showcases New Cars
Scion continues its trendy designs by bringing a new crop of exciting cars to the 2011 SEMA show in Las Vegas, NV.
Here is a list of all the cars that were at the show:
2011 Scion iQ “Pit Boss” by Cartel
This car was inspired by motorsports and incorporates some radical technology. Besides being sporty, it is a WiFi hot-spot with the AutoNet Mobile device. Its functions are programmed through Red Eye Automation and the driver has full control over an iPod. With great styling and cool technology, this car rocks!
- Cartel Traditional Signature Series Chop Top
- One Piece Welded Rocker and Side Panels
- Doors Chopped and Capped
- Custom Metal Fabrication Interior and Exterior Panels
- House of Colors Electric Blue Base Paint with Black Two Tone Top and Hand Laid Pinstripes Throughout
Scion tC Gruppe S by Dynamic
This car has the ‘road-rally’ look all over it and its gold highlights really grab your attention.
- AIM Race Dash
- GReddy Turbo Kit
- Custom Build 6-Point Race Cage
- Custom APEXi Muffler and Tip
Scion Numeric xB by 686®
The “Snowboarding” car has been reworked and dedicated to skateboarders and snowboarding. The car is full of snow-specific features and a sound system that will blow you away.
- Skullcandy® Aviataor Inspired Sound System
- Gopro® Video Rear View Mirrors
- Dragon® APX Mirrored Frameless Windows
- Four-way Custom Suicide Doors
- Custom Body Kit
Tuner Challenge iQ by Michael Chang
Michael Change and Evasive Motorsports have reworked this car, creating another Motorsports like styling look for Scion.
- Evasive Motorsports Custom: Fender Flares, Vented Hood, Voltex GT Wing/Trunk Mount
- Evasive Motorsports Carbon: Front Lip, Front Splitter, Rear Diffuser, Side Splitter
- Custom 11″ Touch Screen Display
- Custom Stack Tachometer w/Data Logging
Tuner Challenge iQ by Jon Sibal
This car has been reworked with the help of MVDesignz and definitely has a custom touch on it.
- MVDesignz: Matte Metallic Grey with Bronxe Pearl Paint, Matte Black Trim Paint
- Modified Veilside Premier 4509 iQR: Front Bumper, Fenders, Rear Bumper
- Nitrous Express: Universal Fly-By-Wire Single Nozzle System, 2.5 lb Bottles (x2), Purge System with D-4 Manifold, Dual Vent Purge Line Kit
- Air Runner System 4-Way Independent Control Kit (Custom Panel)
Tuner Challenge iQ by Tatsu
Tatus and Speciality Cars added a sporty look as well as custom graphics to this cool ride.
- Speciality Cars: Exterior Paneling
- Burns Stainless Exhaust Pipes
- Mavrik Motorsports Engine Rebuilt and Machining
- Speciality Cars: Cageword, Interior Paneling
- G1 Design – Graphics
Scion Canada Tuner Challenge xB
Talk about a passenger’s dream, not only do you get to ride in a cool car, but you can sit back and enjoy your 32″ LCD TV as well! This ride features lots of cool electronics and styling thanks to AIT Racing, Seibon and Reventon.
- Molded AIT Racing: Front Lip, Side Skirts, Rear Lip
- Seibon Carbon Fiber: Hood, Trunk, Spoiler
- Kenwood Head Unit and Amplifier
- 32″ LED Television
- Reventon Inspired: Suede Seat Inserts, Leather Seat Bolsters, Tri-stitched Door Panel Inserts
- Cool White Ambient Interior Lights
Filed Under: Featured Vehicles