Power Stop Truck & Tow Brake Kit – An Overview
What It Is and What It Does: The Power Stop Truck and Tow brake kit is designed to add braking power to your truck when you are towing and/or everyday driving. If you find you are constantly driving up hilly terrain or pulling big loads, factory brakes can wear out very quickly. Power Stop Truck and Tow brake bolt-on performance kits replace them and give you extra stopping power.
Who It’s For:The truck and tow brake kit is for personal and commerical vehicles that need extra braking power like those that consistently haul heavy loads or drive on hilly terrain. This kit is for those drivers that need more peace of mind than factory brakes can provide.
- High-performance rotor & pad set designed for hauling, towing and hilly terrain
- Custom-matched components engineered to work together for maximum performance
- Specially engineered for extra brake torque on trucks and SUV’s
- Long pad life designed to handle severe duty and commercial applications
- Pads & rotors crafted for your specific year, make & model truck or SUV
- Delivers the big brake performance feel without the big brake price
- Kit includes: high-performance Z36 metallic brake pads and a complete set of cross-drilled & slotted rotors
- Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads feature a metallic formula engineered for more brake torque
- Deliver up to 17% more stopping power
- Chamfered & slotted for exact OEM fit
- Extra-long pad life for severe duty and commercial use
- Thermally stable compound resists fade caused by heat
- Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors are built from G3000 grade castings & premium blanks
- Drill holes reduce brake temperature up to 180°F
- Slots sweep gas and dust away for solid pad contact
- Silver zinc plated to resist corrosion
- Precision machined for exact OEM fit
- Your Power Stop Brake Kit is backed by a 2-year/24,000 mile warranty
What Owners Say: Owner reviews on Autoanything.com are glowing about this product, with many people pointing to the value for the money and ease of installation. Several truck owners say that the stopping power is remarkable and that is the biggest reason they bought them.
Who Makes It: Power Stop Extreme Performance was first introduced in California in 1997 according to Power Stops’ website. Over the years, Power Stop has developed a reputation for “high quality by assuring tight tolerances and the best materials.”
Filed Under: Toyota Tundra Accessories