Tundra Sportsman: The Ultimate Deer Killer
Toyota has done and excellent job creating a custom Tundra for this year’s SEMA show. Unlike years past, this is both an interesting concept AND an interesting demonstration piece.
Some of the more interesting and outrageous features are:
- Snorkel and custom air intake, designed for river crossings
- Exhaust system routed up and through the pickup bed (also for all those deep river crossings)
- The driver’s side of the bed swings out for easy access to gear
- The passenger’s side has a “slide out” as well as a fold down
- There’s an 86 square foot platform attached to the top!!
The whole story – and an interview with one of the guys that built this thing will be available tomorrow. For now, check out this video:
and some more pics…
Filed Under: Featured Vehicles