TRD 5.7 Tundra Supercharger Specs – 504 HP and 550 LB-FT Torque!
Toyota has officially listed the TRD Supercharger for the 5.7L Tundra in their “Parts Sales Guide.”
Here are the official specs: The 5.7 with the supercharger makes 504 HP and 550 lb-ft of torque. The list price for the entire kit is $5,875. Dealer cost is about $5,000 (but good luck buying one for that).
The total cost (including installation) is going to be around $6,800 – based on a labor rate of $105 an hour. If you’re trying to get a better price than MSRP, try negotiating off that installed price. Maybe the dealer will knock a little off since you’re doing the install with them.
- Unique design fully integrated into the engine with the latest generation Eaton® Twin Vortices System (TVS) roots-type rotor pack.
- The twin four-lobe rotors feature 160-degree twist improves air-handling, noise, and vibration characteristics
- High flow fuel injectors, single belt drive, and lower heat range iridium-tip spark plugs.
- Water-to-air intercooler system with a custom low temperature radiator (LTR)
- A new performance air Intake system is included in the kit with a TRD re-useable performance filter, Intake Flow Accelerator and a larger upper air box lid with a filter service gauge.
- 50-State emissions legal.
Power: 504hp up from 381hp / torque 550lb-ft up from 401lb-ft.
Installation: Installation time is approximately 9 hours with the first installation likely to take longer. Installation instructions are available on TIS. To aid in installation , TRD has developed a hoist mounting bracket that bolts directly onto the supercharger housing lid. The bracket is made from stamped steel and plated to prevent rust (PTR25-34070).
Engine calibration reflash is available through TIS using your scan tool or TechStream device. No other special tools or adapters are required.
Warranty: Warranty is the same as other TRD powertrain components: 12 months or 12,000 miles or the balance of the 5 year/60,000 mile new car powertrain warranty, whichever is greater, when installed by an authorized Toyota dealer. Superchargers installed by anyone other than an authorized Toyota dealer are warranted for 12 months or 12,000 miles. Specific warranty information is included with the supercharger
Sales Notes: This TRD supercharger is to be sold only as a dealer installed or over-the-counter option after retail sale of the vehicle. This supercharger may not be sold to the customer at the same time as the new vehicle and may not be financed together with the new vehicle.
Search terms people used to find this page:
- 2008 toyota sequoia trd supercharger engine life
- toyota tundra supercharger
- results of adding a TRD supercharger to a 5 7 2014 tundra
- toyota trd supercharger tundra
- Toyota Tundra TRD Supercharged specs
- trd supercharger
- trd supercharger kit for the 5 7-liter v8 tundra
- trd supercharger tundra
Filed Under: Tundra Supercharger