Tim Love Tundra at SEMA 2014
SEMA 2014 is here and Las Vegas is in for another week of incredibly modified vehicles. Throughout the masses of car owners are celebrities who like to show off their appreciation for a custom built car. This year, celebrity chef, Tim Love, and his build team at Divine 1 Customs cooked up tasteful 2014 Toyota Tundra for this year’s show.
Love’s Tundra encompasses a complete and unique tailgating experience, featuring a 27” grill with an output of 24,000 BTUs, juiced up Rockford Fosgate sound system, and an entertainment system consisting of multiple TVs and a next gen gaming console that could make any fan happy.
Toyota’s engagement marketing and motorsports national manger, Steve Applebaum, state’s Love’s tasteful Tundra symbolizes the everyday capabilities sought by hard-working Americas while also having capability to be the base to an amazing off-the-clock experience.
Perfectly appointed for someone of Chef Love’s trade, the idea complimented Love’s reputation for his signature “urban western cuisine.” The Tim Love Tundra was put the real test during the Alabama versus Tennessee college football game held at Neyland Stadium in Knoxville, Tennessee. Needless to say it held its own against the 150,000 fans in attendance.
Tim Love Tundra Mod List
- Two 24” Samsung LED HD TVs
- 40” Samsung LED HD TV
- Apple TV
Rockford Fosgate Audio System
- Three pairs of P165 6.5” full-range speakers
- Two 10” P3D2 Punch subwoofers
- Two P600X4 amplifiers
- P1000X1bd mono amplifier
- RFXMR5BB wired controller with additional RFXBT marine Bluetooth unit and an RFX33SD iPod, USB and 3.5 mm inputs
Stainless-Steel Grill Slide-Out System
- Solaire 27” grill with infrared burner
- Two John Boos cutting boards
- Two taps for beer/wine
- Cold storage coolers
- Fully motorized automated Leer 100XR camper shell with wind doors and heavy commercial lamination
- N-Fab T0798CC-6 nerf bars, T144LB bumper light bar and T0750LR roof-mounted light bar brackets
- Rigid Lighting D2 and Q2 Drive LED lights and E2-50 combo LED roof light bar
- Ready Lift T6 5075 billet 2.4” Front Leveling Kit and 66-5002 rear 2″ block system
- 22” DPR wheels
- 33” Toyo MT tires
- Thule roof rack M.O.A.B. basket system with 60” AeroBlade bars and Foot Pack 480
- Bushwacker fender flares
- Color-matched grille bezel and handles
- Metra wiring and audio/video accessories including Ethereal HDMI cables, TSpec 12-volt wiring and hardware and Install Bay power supplies and installation hardware
The Tim Love Tundra will be on display at the Toyota booth (#24700) from November 4-7 in Central Hall. Free Chat Rooms: Most women like to chat with other women because it’s more fun. But if you want to get intimate with someone then free chat rooms are great. You can tell them your interests and they will tell you theirs. You both free hookups in vegas just sit there and have fun. And if she doesn’t want sex, you at least have something to talk about without making it obvious that it’s a sexual conversation.
Filed Under: Featured Vehicles