CST Suspension Offers New 7″ 4WD Lift – 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra
A new 7″ lift kit option is coming soon from the pros over at California Supertrucks (CST) Suspension. The big news is that this lift works with 4wd trucks. Sweet!
CST says they developed the kit in response to customer demand. They also say the popularity of their 2wd kit made it a necessity to do a 4wd version.
They developed this kit with a base of 1/4″ steel for the fabricated knuckles. Then, they fabricated and gusseted a pair of high-clearance cross-members that sit flush for a factory like finish. There is also a skid plate to protect the front cross-member and the the factory 4wd actuator solenoid. Adding to the protection, CST added a “second skid plate that connects the front and rear cross-members to completely protect the front differential.” Then, they used a “true differential drop that provides excellent cv angles, new sway bar links, bump stop mounts and front upper coil-over extensions to retain the factory ride and handling.”
The kit is leveled off with a “rear off-set lift blocks, u-bolts, carrier bearing spacer and related hardware.”
- Spindles are constructed of precision laser cut 1/4 steel, cnc machined ball joint tapers, and completely mig welded
- Heavy duty, laser cut high-clearance fabricated cst x-members
- 1/4″ skid plate
- Heavy duty outer-tie-rods
- CST superior quality, fit, finish and function
- Improved ground and tire clearance
- Minimal track width changes
- O.E. ride & handling
- No cutting of the front differential
- Made in the U.S.A.
CST says that coil-overs and a uni-ball Upper Control Arm kit are coming soon.
What do you think of their lifts? Have you had one installed?
Filed Under: Tundra Lift Kits