Are All Chevy Truck Guys This Dumb?
OK, so obviously I just asked a stupid question. While there are certainly dumb Chevy truck owners, the vast majority of Chevy truck owners are just like everyone else.
Still, videos like this one make you wonder:
Ya – that just happened. Here’s what I see:
1. The bed was already loose before the crash occurred. I’m guessing the owner of this particular truck didn’t consider that his bed was going to fly forward and hit the cab.
I’m also guessing he (or she) didn’t think about the fact that beds don’t just come loose…you need to do some pretty serious damage to get one to slide back and forth like that. Possibly even frame damage.
2. Is it just me, or is that a 2500?
3. What’s with the Saturn in the background? Is this what happens to old GM products no one wants anymore?
4. Who has a big belly laugh after that crash? I mean, it’s one thing if the guy is OK, but if you saw that kind of accident on a city street, you would be afraid that someone died.
5. Anyone else think the engine was misfiring prior to the jump? The straight-pipe exhaust sounded like it was cutting in and out…but that could be the camera’s audio signal.
Finally, why is it that the first guy to check the driver isn’t wearing a shirt? Is this some sort of half-naked safety crew?
A quick search of videos on YouTube found yet another massive crash involving a Chevy truck…coincidence?
I have no idea if that person was OK, but judging by the fact that he had his arm out the window prior to the crash, it’s a safe bet at least his arm was hurt.
Filed Under: Auto News