Featured Truck – Black and White Custom 2000 Toyota Tundra
Quite often we see fully customized Toyota Tundra pickups on their way to some car show or SEMA show. But, what about taking an older ride and simply cleaning it up (a lot!)? That’s what James H did with his 2000 Toyota Tundra. It is one clean, cool looking Tundra.
The truck is a 2000 Toyota Tundra Limited extended cab 4×4. He bought it in April, 2011 and it has a 4.7L V-8 with 4-speed automatic with 17-inch wheels.
James has so far made the following modifications to his truck:
- 6” rcd suspension lift
- Bilstein shocks 5100
- Red top optima battery
- 17” moto metal series 951
- Cooper discoverer stt 35-12.50-17
- Blacked out: grill,tail lights, 3rd brake light, makers, emblems, upper valance on front bumper, outer door mirrors, outer door moldings
- Whited out grill emblem
- Super 44 flowmaster muffler to a 3” pipe
- Rear differential breather mod
- Tundra anytime fog light mod
- Defeated the daytime running lights
- Alpine ida-x100 head unit
The white on black look is really stunning since you don’t really see it that often. He did quite a bit of custom painting including making some of the chrome parts black and making the logo white while keeping the bumpers chrome. These little details set this modification apart from others we have seen.
Besides the paint job, he has really worked on the exhaust system as well as the lights and lift. This truck is ready to go on an off-road trip.
Good Job James! We can’t wait to see what else you do with this Toyota Tundra.
Filed Under: Featured Vehicles