Special thanks to TundraNetwork.com member Kenne for allowing us to use this picture of his truck and trailer!
Ever since first production in 1999, the Toyota Tundra has been a popular choice amongst truck buyers based on its dependability on the road and its impressive performance. In addition to the numerous safety awards and accolades the Tundra has received, one reason this truck continues to grow in popularity is its formidable towing capabilities. Trucks are being used more often than ever for recreational and utility purposes, and the Tundra is rapidly becoming a fan favorite. Before you go out and tow your boat to the lake or deliver a shipment of lumber to a construction site, however, there are a few things you need to know about preparing your Tundra for towing.
Search terms people used to find this page:
- 2008 tundra towing capacity
- 2008 Toyota tundra towing 8000 lb
- 06 tundra gvwr towing
- can a tundra pull a camoer
- how heavy a trailer can a toyota tundra comfortably tow
- how to size a camper for a tundra SR5
- towing a 10000 trailer with tundra
- what is the gvwr on toyota tundra 4 6 l
- will a toyota tundra tow a 24 ft bayliner boat